Thursday, January 3, 2008

Workshop with Carol Marine & Me

Carol Marine is one of my favorite painters and when she suggested I join in on one of her workshops, I jumped at the chance. It'll be the first workshop I've ever attended and the first I've taken part in. A trial by fire for me - I'm very excited.

The details that are available now:

March 14th, 15th & 16th
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
At the Art Center of Williamson County in Round Rock, Texas
(north of Austin)

More details and contact information available here.

Carol and I decided on a maximum of 16 participants - if you are interested, please reserve your spot early on - and come paint with us!

The workshop enrollment has sold out, as of Monday, the 7th - but please keep in mind you can put your name on a waiting list, in the event someone cancels. If this goes well, Carol and I teaching together, we will happily consider doing another workshop in the future.

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Karin. I've never commented on your posts, but I think you are a fabulous artist. I love the way you capture the character of your subjects. I took Carol's WS in Sacramento and have one of her paintings. This is one terrific match. I hope you enjoy it so much you will do more. In your travels, I hope you will come to California for more WSs. The Central Coast is absolutely gorgeous. I know I could get some of my friends to attend a California WS. Good luck and thanks for sharing. I hope to get a chance to meet you.

Marilyn

Georgette said...

Karin,
Workshop sounds fabulous! I would love to attend, but don't know if I can get a few days off of school. I see where the initial quota has been filled. If I can't make this one, hopefully the next! Best of luck and Happy New Year!

Georgette

Nanci said...

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity has arisen - my two favorite artists offering a painting workshop in Round Rock Texas, where my best friend lives. I live in New Zealand and haven't been to Texas for awhile so it's the perfect chance to visit my best friend and paint, paint, paint. It will be fabulous to learn from you both. It seem like all the stars lined up for this to happen.

Nanci

Unknown said...

I would love to attend a workshop with you and Carol! If you have one in Atlanta, I'll fly down, but if you would consider coming to Hampton, Va. please let me know and I'm sure we could fill up fast. Thanks

joanieART said...

Me too! I would love to be made aware of when your and Carol's workshops are being held. To me the two of you are a Dream Team!